Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Post-It Notes


Some things never change...including the way we can become our most sophomoric selves through the form of post-it notes left between roommates.

DS: Turn off lights, TV, etc. before leaving! P.S. I vommed on your hallway rug so I threw it away : )

GP: Do not leave ANY dirty dishes in the sink! It's really not that difficult.

DS: FYI, we're out of toilet paper.

GP: I'm not. I just keep mine locked up in my room. P.S. Are you going to replace that rug, or what?

DS: When I asked if you could turn the lights off before leaving, that didn't mean take every fucking lightbulb in the apartment.

GP: I'm going really green. I left you a candle on the table. Hope you can find in in the dark.

DS: Nice of you to leave matches.

GP: Don't park in my space again. P.S. The matches are in the kitchen drawer.

DS: There was no street parking, sorry. xoxo.

GP: I've taken all of the dishes out of the cabinets because you clearly have no idea how to do dishes. There's paper plates in the bottom drawer.

DS: I thought you were going green...

GP: I'm more focused on water conservation than tree. Although you're the one I should ask, because you seem to have a way of needing no water to do dishes. Oh wait, you don't do them.

DS: I just have my dog lick them and put them back in the cabinets for you.

GP: Well at least you take care of her a little since I always have to take her out. P.S. I vommed on her, so I took her to the pound. Not really, just awaiting my new rug.

DS: I take my dog out.

GP: No, she goes on the bathroom rug which is why I've taken that too. P.S. How's the toilet paper situation working out for you?

DS: I don't use any. Thought I'd save those trees you are wasting on paper plates.

GP: You're fucking disgusting. P.S. I've taken the pots and pans as well.

DS: I threw away your tupperware because it was molding in the fridge.

GP: See, some people wash it when that happens. I'll teach you some time if you'd like.

DS: Fuck you. P.S. I drink my milk straight out the the carton.

GP: No worries, I drink your milk straight out of the carton too. : )

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a applicable deal I have been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided shiny transparent concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you’re a great professional for writing it, congrats.

    ReplyDelete